Thursday, March 15, 2012

green {eggs and ham}


Sarah recently discovered my lack of enthusiasm for holidays and, more specifically, my lack of experience celebrating St. Patrick's Day. In attempts to educate and possibly engage me in the festivities, we went on a bit of a St. Patrick's Day scavenger hunt. 
See our photos and rendition of a famous St. Patty's Day-esque story!



Do you like St. Patty’s Day?
I do not like St. Patty’s Day.
I do not like it, what’er you say.


Would you like it, then to wear?  Would you like a note to share?
I would not like it then to wear.  I would not like a note to share.

 
Would you like it, then to eat?  Would you like a tasty treat?
I would not like it then to eat.  I would not like a tasty treat.
I would not like it then to wear.  I would not like a note to share.
I do not like St. Patty’s Day.  I do not like it, what’er you say.

-inspired by Dr. Seuss' "Green Eggs and Ham"

No comments:

Post a Comment