Thursday, April 12, 2012

just another {thurs}day


Reunited and it feels so good.

What you may not have known last week was that Sarah was flying solo in the blogosphere. In the spirit of celebrating with family, I was in Manchester engaging in birthday festivities for my mom. That means that today marked TWO weeks since Sarah and I had sat down together to chat, share, and blog it up. 

We decided to simply enjoy one another while participating in some exceedingly good local activities. First we walked to Local Taco for a dinner out on the patio. This was my first trip to Local Taco, but I found it easy to customize their menu to fit my taste preferences {plain chicken taco, please... no really. plain.}

After feeding our face we fed our souls at the McCabe Community Center by catching Gentle Yoga with Robin {if you have the means, we highly recommend it!}. Per her usual, Robin delivered an effective balance of stretching and relaxation, with the grand finale of the Gentle Shoulder Press {aka "the healing touch"}. We love her kind demeanor and lavender scented aromatherapy oil. And for only $3 a class, 
this deal gets two thumbs way up.

For us, Thursdays like this are a relaxing end to a typically busy week and a jump start to the weekend ahead.  

2 comments:

  1. Save me a piece of that corn! The food looks yummy. I am enjoying reading about your weekly adventures...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sister EncarnaciĆ³n: Well, my favorite color is light tan. My favourite animal is puppies. I like serving the Lord. Hiking, play volleyball...

    Nacho: You gotta be kidding me. Everything you just said, is MY favourite thing to do, every day!

    ReplyDelete