Thursday, January 10, 2013

don't scrap it, scrap{book} it!

In response to Sarah's post last week about capturing and documenting life through journaling, I felt inspired to unearth some treasures from the previous year. Throughout the last 12 months, I have been unintentionally tucking away little keepsakes from my various adventures. So when I read Sarah's post about making a journal more than just words standing at attention on a diary page line, I knew these bits of paper and pictures were the perfect starting ground for a new project!

On the shelf below my mason jar of mementos, I found an unused scrapbook screaming for attention. Over the past year I had also been snipping out words and images from various magazines to use for both personal and professional tasks. I discovered I had accumulated an abundance of these clippings and thought this would great material for a collage cover. 


*looking forward to sharing the growth and progress of this venture with you in the coming weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment