Wednesday, November 6, 2013

gr{attitude}


We are taking the month of November to explore gratitude.  Growing up, whenever I started to get whiny about something, my dad would say, "Stop and count your blessings."  Eventually we had a call and response set up where he would cue and I would retort, "I can't count that high!"  I have been thinking about this attitude of gratitude quite a bit.
The holidays are always busy.  We talk about it being a season of hustle and bustle.  It is easy to rush and rush desperately seeking that sense of accomplishment found in completing the big looming checklist and miss the spectacular moments given to us in the interim.
Join the LunchBox Buddies as we intentionally seek to be present and open our hearts and minds to attitudes of gratitude.   

No comments:

Post a Comment