Thursday, June 13, 2013

*the world's like a science and I'm like a secret

I do not even have words to begin expressing my gratitude to Sarah for this special gift. I so enjoyed the beautiful setting, the talented entertainment, but, most of all, I treasured this special time with my dear friend. Her selflessness continues to astound me and I hope to be more like her each day God gives me. 

But if you checked this post to hear about the concert and not read mushy stuff about me and Say... Here ya go: First of all, M. Ward. Seriously talented dude whom I could listen to and look at for days on end. Second, Zooey D. is even more petite in person than she appears on screen. The voice, personality, and look was all there... the girl is super talented! Next, instruments were flying all across the stage! Ok, not literally flying, but there were as many as 6 different instruments being played at any one time and almost everyone exchanged or swapped instruments in between songs. Cray! Lastly, background vocalists. Let's just say one of them had really long arms and really flat affect. 

In sum, it was a stellar night. Pick up She & Him on iTunes by getting any of their albums (Volumes 1-3), or if you want to beat the rush and get in the holiday spirit, download their Christmas album. Check out one of the singles from their new album *here*

No comments:

Post a Comment